Tropical hibiscus! I teamed up with a manufacturer to print my photos on clothing. Featuring my original photograph from Tahiti of this tropical hibiscus known locally as the ‘purau’ flower, this hibiscus dress will add a touch of ‘fun in the tropics’ to your wardrobe! It is a stylish all-around active travel dress. Just pack this travel dress and your’re set for your next adventure.
The image is printed on the front and the back of the dress. Made from 72% polyester and 28% spandex, it is an ultra-stretchy fabric. The lower skirt flares out starting at the waist and falls mid-thigh, above the knee. You will never have any worry about your dress fading with washing or use. The dress provides a sense of escape from everyday – to live a colorfull, joyous life!
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your dress in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Perfect to pack for a trip, the fabric is naturally quickdry so you won’t have to wait long before wearing again.
- Performance fabric blend made from 72% ecopoly/28% spandex
- Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Hand Cover-stitched hems
- Fabric treated for moisture wicking to keep you comfortable
- Fabrics are made with EcoPoly – a production process that uses a third less energy and water than typical polyester production processes.
Designer – Me
Material- 72% polyester 28% spandex
Check out the Hibiscus Skirt :