Flared skirt featuring a hibiscus flower in Tahiti.
Tropical hibiscus on turquoise water! I teamed up with a manufacturer to print my photos on clothing. Featuring my original photograph from Tahiti of this tropical hibiscus known locally as the ‘purau’ flower, this hibiscus skirt will add a touch of the tropics to your wardrobe! Made from 88% polyester and 12% spandex, it is an ultra-stretchy fabric. The skirt flares slightly and falls mid-thigh, above the knee. You will never have any worry about your skirt fading with washing or use. This colorful skirt in is like a mini trip to Polynesia!
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your skirt in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Perfect to pack for a trip, the fabric is naturally wrinkle free and quickdry so you won’t have to wait long before wearing again.
- ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
- Flared skirt falls above mid thigh on most people. Check the measurement chart for accurate sizes.
- High waist. Elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes.
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing.
- Thick elastic waistband finishing and coverstitched hems.
- Fabrics are made with EcoPoly – a production process that uses significantly less water than other polyester production processes.
Designer – Me
Material- 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric
Check out the Hibiscus Dress: